[nabop] Breakfast for Braille Proofreaders and Transcribers at Convention

Mary Donahue braille at sbcglobal.net
Sun May 17 01:24:27 UTC 2009

Good evening everyone,

   Last year, NABOP (the National Association of Blind Office Professionals)
hosted a networking breakfast for Braille proofreaders and transcribers on
the Thursday of the national convention. If there is enough interest in such
a breakfast, I would be happy to coordinate it. Please let me know your
thoughts, and I can also send the information to Dr. Maurer. Of course, I
wouldn't be able to make the arrangements until I actually get to Detroit,
but if there is enough interest, I can at least start a discussion going.

    Please let me know your thoughts, and thank you in advance.

Mary Donahue, Vice President, NABOP

"Be Well, Do good Work, and keep in touch."
Garrison Keillor