[nabop] NABOP Meeting and Hands-on Proofreading Workshop

Mary Donahue braille at sbcglobal.net
Tue May 26 04:15:38 UTC 2009

Good evening everyone,

    President Lisa Hall and I are working on a handout to distribute and use
during the hands-on proofreading workshop at the NABOP meeting on July 3
during the national convention. We need to know two things: (1: Are you
planning to attend the meeting? (2) In what medium, or format, would you
like the handout--Braille or large print? I need to know so I can figure out
how many copies to make once the handout is completed and compiled.

    Please let me know no later than June 28 so I can start making copies
and plan accordingly.

Mary Donahue, Vice President, NABOP

"Be Well, Do good Work, and keep in touch."
Garrison Keillor