[nabop] I am already subscribed!

Lisa Hall lhall007 at cinci.rr.com
Wed Jan 13 10:21:03 UTC 2010

Hi everyone,

The reason you may not be receiving any messages from this list is that
everyone is probably busy at work.
>From time to time, there may be a question or two but this list does not
generate a lot of traffic.

If you have questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Sincerely,

Lisa Hall, Braille Proofreader
Former BANA Representative for Clovernook Center for the Blind and Visually
Impaired
Cincinnati, Ohio

President since 1996 of
National Association of Blind Office Professionals (NABOP), a Division of
National Federation of the Blind

Web page:
http://www.lisa-halls-world.org

Work phone: (513) 522-3860, extension 2271
Cell phone: (513) 550-5155
Home phone: (513) 931-7070

E-mail: lhall007 at cinci.rr.com
MSN I.D.: lhall10 at satx.rr.com (no email at this address)