[nabop] Last Call for Copies of Proofreading Workshop Handouts

Mary Donahue braille at sbcglobal.net
Wed May 5 09:36:37 UTC 2010

Hello Beverly and everyone,

    No, not this year. We talked about doing the proofreading workshop in a
three- or four-year cycle. However, I would like to try to have a networking
breakfast for proofreaders and transcribers either Monday, Tuesday, or
Wednesday of the convention. I have to get Kevin Ledford's email address so
the NABOP board can approve the activity, and then send something to Dr.
Maurer, too. That's what's in store for this year. Thanks for your interest.

Mary Donahue