[nabop] Hi from Abdulah

Michael Baldwin mbaldwin at gpcom.net
Thu Jul 12 17:54:43 UTC 2012

Being a freight broker is very difficult. There is lots of paperwork that is
signed or filled out and faxed back and forth.
 If you are actually a freight broker, there are also several government
requirements. You need certain amounts and types of insurance and surety
bonds, and a freight brokers license from the Federal government.
You are best off starting as a agent for a freight broker. You will operate
under their Federal authority.

Michael