[nabop] Hi, I'm new to the list

Nancy Coffman nancylc at sprynet.com
Sun Jul 15 00:26:19 UTC 2012

Hello:

Several of us in our office share the phone duties.  Microsoft Office is
largely accessible with screen readers.  I have not heard anything about
WordPerfect in a while but it used to be supported.  Many offices have
Intranets and specialized applications that may or may not be accessible.

Accessiiphone plugs into your computer and gives you information about what
line is ringing, whether someone's line is busy and what lines are on hold.
Our office has 2 lines so we just pick up the other one if the first line
doesn't have anyone on it.

Good luck.