[nabop] Does anyone work in a medical office with medical records software?

Emily Schlenker eschlenker at cox.net
Sat Jun 16 01:36:04 UTC 2012

Hi, everyone. I am looking at the possibility of part time employment in a medical office as a receptionist. I would need to utilize electronic medical records software; in this particular case it is American Medical Systems. I   have contacted Freedom Scientific about whether or not JAWS works with this software, but they said they didn’t know and refered me to the list of applications in the help manual. Needless to say, nothing was in the  manual that I could use for this particular situation  I am wondering if any of you have any experience with American Medical Systems, and if JAWS works with it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thank You,
Emily Schlenker