[nabop] career information

Lisa Hall lhall007 at cinci.rr.com
Sat Nov 17 00:30:52 UTC 2012

Hi Sarah,

Braille Transcription and braille proofreader is very hard work.
I am a Literary Braille Transcriber since 2004.
I am currently teaching a student who is taking the Braille Transcription
course by correspondence using Braille by mail and sending email to send
report on their progress by email.
I work full-time for Clovernook Center for the Blind in Cincinnati, Ohio as
a Braille Proofreader. I'd be willing to talk to you more regarding Braille
proofreading and Braille transcribing if you are still interested. You can
find all the information you need by going to www.nfb.org/transcribers.
Call me at (513) 931-7070 in evenings or weekends.
Send me an email at lhall007 at cinci.rr.com for further questions and help.

Sincerely,

Lisa Hall, President
National Association of Blind Office Professionals (NABOP), a Division of
National Federation of the Blind