[nabop] career information

Danielle Antoine singingmywayin at gmail.com
Sat Nov 17 03:49:57 UTC 2012

chella,
Do yourself a favor and have a coca-cola and a smile! Sarah asked for
other transcription jobs and whether or not its mostly automated, IT
is an option! I was being helpful. I could be wrong, but your comment
came off a shade negative. It's a good idea to take a minute and
reread er um listen to your message before hitting send....just a
helpful tip I myself practice after posting things and having wished I
hadn't written it like that....or realizing that my message might be
interpreted differently. God bless you!
Sincerely,
Danielle

On 11/16/12, Chela Robles <cdrobles693 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Well most transcription is done automatically from the doctors now since
> it is pretty much automated, but good luck.
>
> --
> "Passion is a great motivator. Music is a life-long learning experience."
> --
> Chela Robles a Nationally Certified person in Customer Service, certified by
> the National Retail Federation Foundation (NRF):
> http://www.nrffoundation.com/
> E-mail: cdrobles693 at gmail.com
> Windows Live Messenger: cdrobles693 at hotmail.com
> Skype: jazzytrumpet
> I volunteer for Bookshare, to find out more and to volunteer with us,visit:
> http://www.bookshare.org/
> Need more space, come join dropbox and start with two gigs of free space and
> 500 Megabytes as is this is my referral link to you: http://db.tt/XpUTe0E
> --
>
> On 11/16/2012 5:51 PM, Danielle Antoine wrote:
>> there is also medical transcription and you can googgle that and
>> easily find schools to get certified, even online if you want.
>>
>> On 11/16/12, Lisa Hall <lhall007 at cinci.rr.com> wrote:
>>> Hi Sarah,
>>>
>>> Braille Transcription and braille proofreader is very hard work.
>>> I am a Literary Braille Transcriber since 2004.
>>> I am currently teaching a student who is taking the Braille
>>> Transcription
>>> course by correspondence using Braille by mail and sending email to send
>>> report on their progress by email.
>>> I work full-time for Clovernook Center for the Blind in Cincinnati, Ohio
>>> as
>>> a Braille Proofreader. I'd be willing to talk to you more regarding
>>> Braille
>>> proofreading and Braille transcribing if you are still interested. You
>>> can
>>> find all the information you need by going to www.nfb.org/transcribers.
>>> Call me at (513) 931-7070 in evenings or weekends.
>>> Send me an email at lhall007 at cinci.rr.com for further questions and
>>> help.
>>>
>>> Sincerely,
>>>
>>> Lisa Hall, President
>>> National Association of Blind Office Professionals (NABOP), a Division
>>> of
>>> National Federation of the Blind

>>> Thank