[nabop] handwriting.

Tara Chavez tmatzick06 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 17 14:33:05 UTC 2012

Hi all,
I know i haven't posted ito thel ist in forever. I am currently
working as a paid volunteer at the US Forest Service. I have come up
against something that I don't have a solution to. Has anyone had to
read hand witten material on the fly? If so, how have you done so?
What techniques are out there for reading hand writtne material other
than a reader. I can't aska  reader to do it because it's on the fly.
I have been frustrated with myself fo rmy blindness forcing me not to
be able to this aspect of my job. This aspect is a huge part of my
job. I don't take limitations well...that's an understatement. Any
advice is grately appreciated. Please email me off list at
tmatzick06 at gmail.com so I don' tget confused with the digest
versions...they honestly confuse me...
Thank you in advance,
tara