[nabop] Billing and coding again.

Berneta Lemon blt.fullsound at gmail.com
Sat Jan 12 09:18:29 UTC 2013

Hi.

Thank you for your responses to my test email.

I received responses to this question once before, but I lost all of that
information. My apologies.

I am writing again to see if there is anyone who uses a specific medical
software with JAWS for billing and coding. The school is now using Greenway,
and states that it is inaccessible. Note that these individuals are strictly
JAWS certified people, who are definitely knowledgeable; but they are not
everyday JAWS users., and I have put in a request to test it, myself.
Meanwhile, before I move forward with my coursework, the school wants to
know of anyone who is blind and providing professional billing and coding
services and what practice management software is being used. Want to ensure
that this is a workable option. Trust that they have my best interest at
heart and strongly desire for this to work. If we can get past this point,
they will be comfortable with the development of a program accessible for
blind and vision-impaired users. Note that Ultimate Medical Academy received
an Editor's Choice rating of being the top online medical school. You should
also know that they are very open and supportive and are excited to have the
opportunity to devise an all-inclusive program.

Feel free to contact me on or off list.

Thank you in advance.

Berneta