[nabop] Checking IDs

Nancy Coffman nancylc at sprynet.com
Tue Jun 25 12:07:12 UTC 2013

Freedom scientific's open book and Proler very fast. Although it might take a minute to read something like a bill, you could use mailsort or mode and get your things fairly quickly especially if you have some idea what the address might be. There are also some iPhone apps that will scan barcodes, and even some that will scan documents. The one that scanned documents do not allow for any finding

Nancy Coffman
Sent from my iPhone