[nabop] medical office jobs

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Wed Jun 18 01:35:17 UTC 2014

Hi all,
I’m a young adult with a liberal arts degree; still exploring jobs.
The medical field has many entry level jobs. Which might be doable?

There is many receptionists jobs but I know is not doable as you have to see people’s forms and IDS.
But, there’s other jobs.

Anyone here in the medical office field or know someone who does it?
Jobs include office assistant, scheduler, pbx operator, and medical biller and coder. the biller and coder one I cannot see myself doing it as its numbers and I’m not good with that.
I’m wondering about the others.

I know many EMR systems are not accessible to jaws. Which systems are though?
Emr is electronic medical records btw.

Could I  schedule patient visits, for instance?

Thanks.
Ashley