[nabop] update on nfb convention

Lisa Hall lhall007 at cinci.rr.com
Sun Jun 22 03:49:14 UTC 2014

Hi everyone,

I have been busy getting things ready for the NFB Convention in Orlando,
Florida.

I have recently made 20 braille copies of the proofreading exercises for the
Braille Proofreading workshop to be held on July 5, 2014 from 7 p.m. to 9
p.m.

Salon 18, level 2

Our main meeting of our NABOP meeting is scheduled for July 1 from 6:30 P.M.
to 10:00 P.M.

Salon 15, level 2

I will be doing some contacts this week to get vendors to show some
technologies that are available to use in the office environment.

If anyone have any suggestions, let me know.

We will have our elections of officers to be filled for the next 2 years.

Membership dues is $5.00 and dues should be submitted to Debbie Brown when
you come to the meeting.

If anyone is needing to contact me during the convention, my cell phone
number is (513) 550-5155. You can also send a text message if necessary.

Since our convention is a little more than a week away, I hope everyone is
perusing the agenda to determine which meetings to attend.

See everyone in Orlando, Florida.

Sincerely,

Lisa Hall, President

National Association of Blind Office Professionals (NABOP), a Division of
National Federation of the Blind