[nabop] Introduction

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Sat Oct 11 21:49:56 UTC 2014

Hi Justin,
Welcome, how did you get your job? What was your degree in?
I have a general liberal arts degree from Marymount university. I'm still on
this list due to my interest in working with children.
I got too discouraged to pursue education as an undergrad; just too many
negative people around. Besides, the praxis exam was hard for me for the
math part.
But, I'm still considering going to grad school to either study special ed
with emphasis in blind students or studying some sort of social work.

I'd like to work a few years but had  no success, and what you do sounds
appealing. feel free to share your thoughts on or off list. what
accomodations did you have? What do you do there? are you an advocate?

Now, I'm trying to get a volunteer position with kids.
Thanks.
Ashley