[nabop] Introduction

Jessica Diaz changedheart421 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 12 12:35:39 UTC 2014

Hello,
My name is Jessica and I work as a customer care rep taking orders for the federal government and US military. It is a great job and I really enjoy it. I don't exactly like that the call center is only staffed by blind people  but I guess that is life. Anyways, welcome to the list and I hope that you find lots of good information here.
Jessica

Sent from my iPhone