[nabop] Introduction

Judy Jones jtj1 at cableone.net
Sat Sep 6 03:30:07 UTC 2014

Welcome, Justin.

I am Judy, and I work as a Vocational Rehabilitation Assistant for the Idaho
Commission For The Blind And Visually Impaired.  In all the regional
offices, all of us VRAs run the office, manage the counselor's caseload, and
manage our own.  Plus, we manage a small aids and appliances store for the
region.  As one of my colleagues puts it, everything that goes on in our
offices crosses the VRA's desk, and she is right.

Judy