[nabop] Advice on performing general office tasks

Lynch, Christy M Christy.Lynch at td.com
Thu May 7 13:33:51 UTC 2015

Hi there!

     I'm an Administrative Assistant for a bank here in Jersey.  How I perform my tasks.  1, I use Jaws 14, on my computer which the company purchased for me.  2, I use open book for scanning.  3, to print labels, I have the capabilities to load the labels into the printer tray and print them out.  My slate and stylus?  Definitely be lost without it.  I developed my own system with my slate and stylus and 3x5 cards that I staple on folders with the names of what documents are in which folder.

     One of my responsibilities is I'm in charge of inventory for the entire bank.  Which means, that I use microsoft excel to keep track of my inventory for budget perpaces.  When I need to ship items out?  I know where to put labels, because as soon as the shipping labels are printed, they go right on to the box being shipped out.

     I still use dymo tape.  I find that extremely helpful.

     My husband is legally blind, so the black tape was a nightmare for him!  I had to revamp my system and use clear tape on my oven, microwave, etc.  Haha.

Christy Lynch