[nabop] Blind persons working in tech support customer service

John Doering doering at ameritech.net
Tue Oct 6 13:54:11 UTC 2015

Hello:
My name is John Doering.  I was recently laid off from my job at Wells Fargo where I did collections and customer service work.
I am interested in continuing in customer service but in the computer tech support area.  I am also working with my state's Department of Vocational Rehabilitation, who may be able to provide me with some training.
I was hoping some persons on these lists work in the area I am interested in or may know someone who works in the area.  If you do, could you please contact me off list at doering at ameritech.net as soon as possible?  I am hoping you could advise me of what skills, training, or experience you believe got you the job.

Thanks in advance,
John

John & Annette Doering,
Auggie LDB,