[nabop] question about a job

Michael Babcock empoweringtheblind at icloud.com
Sat Dec 17 16:37:01 UTC 2016

Well that would make sense then… Another alternative if your supervisor is OK with it and confidentiality isn't a issue, is to outsource the task using a service like five are and ask someone to provide you the contact information for the companies that you need and then you can and put it into a database or Excel. Maybe look for a research individual on an outsource site

Sent from my iPhone