[nabop] Lexmark Accessible Multifunctioning Printer

Chela Robles cdrobles693 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 31 23:15:34 UTC 2016

What about the Epson Workforce WF2530 all in one, fax, printer, copier
and scanner. I have it and it is accessible.

--
You can live the life you want. your disability is not what holds you back. Use your disability to break down common barriers and misconceptions. You can do this!
E-mail: cdrobles693 at gmail.com
Skype: jazzytrumpet
I volunteer for Bookshare, to find out more and to volunteer with us,visit: http://www.bookshare.org/
Need more space, come join dropbox and start with two gigs of free space and 500 Megabytes as is this is my referral link to you: http://db.tt/XpUTe0E