[nabop] Lexmark Accessible Multifunctioning Printer

Chela Robles cdrobles693 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 31 23:46:32 UTC 2016

There are keys kind of like a telephone pad, you will need someone
sighted to help you set it up and help you put any brailled labels on
buttons so you can easily orient yourself, but once you get the hang of
it, you'll get it in no time at all, The buttons are raised, you can get
this printer from Amazon. You do need some help in locating the ink and
where each ink color goes. There is also a user guide installed with the
software that is installed for the printer to work. I should point out
that it takes some JAWS routing of cursors to read printer messages like
the ink low messages and navigating of the software utility to help
maintain your printer, but it can be done...just takes patience.
Good luck in finding the right printer for yourself.

--
You can live the life you want. your disability is not what holds you back. Use your disability to break down common barriers and misconceptions. You can do this!
E-mail: cdrobles693 at gmail.com
Skype: jazzytrumpet
I volunteer for Bookshare, to find out more and to volunteer with us,visit: http://www.bookshare.org/
Need more space, come join dropbox and start with two gigs of free space and 500 Megabytes as is this is my referral link to you: http://db.tt/XpUTe0E