[nabop] Acceptable Office Behavior

Munawar Bijani munawarb at gmail.com
Mon May 16 15:11:02 UTC 2016

This is a case-by-case basis. Some office environments prefer things to
be quiet, and others tend to take an informal approach to the work
environment. I would say within the first couple of days of working at
your new job you will be able to tell which type of setting you are in.
This is always how it has worked with me.

Also, whether or not you see clients on a regular basis will impact the
setting. If you work in a back-end setting, the environment might be
less formal than if you are up front and meeting with clients.