[nabop] Lesson 15 in UEB Certification Course

Stephanie Pieck themusicsuite at verizon.net
Fri Oct 28 14:12:02 UTC 2016

Hi Dani,

You can ask for the manual in hard-copy Braille--which is what I did.

I'm actually waiting to see how my Lesson 15 assignment went but have
already dipped into Lesson 16. So I'm pretty much in the same place you are,
I guess.

Do you know what book you're going to transcribe from? I'd be curious to
know how you plan to tackle that project.

Also, thanks for the reminders on the JAWS shortcuts for announcing font
style and font color. I knew the one for color but hadn't used it in a
while. It's pretty helpful in my job, since I work on an application where
changes to client records like address etc. are printed in red. "Insert-5"
gets to be pretty handy for that.

Stephanie