[nabop] Work from home jobs

Renett Ferns Renett at comcast.net
Sun Apr 23 13:17:41 UTC 2017

Hi Misty,
I am also interested in finding a work-at-home job, and would like to do
general transcribing. Is that what TranscribeMe does?
You said the site is pretty accessible. I use JAWS, Will JAWS work well with
the site? What kind of transcribing do people do working for TranscribeMe?
Do you get to pick the kinds of things you transcribe?
Renett