[nabop] Transcription questions

roanna bacchus rbacchus228 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 30 17:33:51 UTC 2017

Hi Sarah thanks for your message.  I am also in the process of
completing the certification course to become a braille
transcriber.  Last semester I did an internship at WUCF Tv, a
public broadcasting station owned and operated by the University
of Central Florida, where I assisted with the closed captioning
duties.  This involved using my BrailleNote Apex to transcribe
the audio content from the videos using a foot pedal.  The
company provided a foot pedal for me to use when I was at the
office.  I am also looking for employment in the meantime while I
am working on my certification course.