[nabop] Court reporting/stenography

Darren Keepers darren.keepers at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 19:05:39 UTC 2017

Dear list members,

I have posted this message on the Blind Law as well as the Jobs list,
so I apologize for those of you who may get extra versions of this
E-mail.

I am researching the court reporting and stenography field to
determine whether I should commit to the training or not.

I have narrowed my school search down to three, but I'm willing to
consider online schools as well if I can get some feedback on how well
they work.

If anybody on the list is involved or knows somebody who is involved
in the field, I'd love to talk with them about the field and training.

Thank you
--
Best Regards,
Darren Keepers