[nabop] Anyone using Verizon VOIP with JAWS?

Stephanie Pieck themusicsuite at verizon.net
Mon Jul 31 21:27:32 UTC 2017

Greetings,

I have just been promoted to a position in NY state government in a call
center that uses the Verizon platform for VOIP. Verizon has assured
management that the application is accessible with JAWS. However, in my one
previous attempt to use it, I did not find it to be so. Does anyone have any
experience using VOIP from Verizon in a call center setting? If so, I would
appreciate any tips or information on strategies that have been successful,
or areas which proved unusable.

My role will primarily be concerned with staff development and training, as
well as monitoring calls for quality control. I appreciate any input from
list members on this topic.

Stephanie Pieck