[nabop] upcoming 2017 National Federation of the Blind NABOP meeting

Lisa Hall lhall007 at cinci.rr.com
Sat Jun 10 01:09:32 UTC 2017

Hi everyone,

It's convention time again this year.

The National Association of Blind Office Professionals is holding 2
meetings this year. The first meeting is very important on July 10, 2017.

Here is the information from the current agenda. Pay close attention to
room location in the hotel below.

Here it is:

6:30 - 10:00 PM—NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF BLIND OFFICE PROFESSIONALS
Suwannee 19, Level 2
6:30 PM—Registration
Learn about assistive technology in the workplace, training
opportunities, and any job announcements available. Lisa Hall, President

Our second session is specifically for anyone interested in learning
about braille proofreading and braille transcription and UEB.

Here is what the agenda says for that info schedule for July 14, 2017:

7:00 - 9:00 PM—BRAILLE PROOFREADING SEMINAR
Wekiwa 9, Level 2
If you are a parent of a blind child, teacher of blind and visually
impaired children, a rehabilitation teacher, or interested in learning
what’s happening in the Braille field, join us to get hands-on
experience. Presented by the National Association of Blind Office
Professionals Division. Lisa Hall, President

Please help me spread the word about these 2 important times in getting
together. If you have any ideas or topics to discuss at this year's
meeting, send an email to lhall007 at cinci.rr.com.
If you want to call and discuss some things with me, call me at (513)
931-7070 or my cell at (513) 550-5155.

Our convention will be at the following location:

2017 ANNUAL CONVENTION

ORLANDO, FLORIDA

JULY 10 to JULY 15

Rosen Shingle Creek
9939 Universal Boulevard
Orlando, Florida 32819
(866) 996-9939

And there you have it.

Sincerely,

Lisa Hall, President
National Association of Blind Office Professionals
Division of National Federation of the Blind

characteristic that defines  you or your future. Every day we raise the
expectations of blind people, because low expectations  create
obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life
you want; blindness is  not what holds you back.