[nabop] New to List

Jennifer jennifer.hall at tds.net
Mon Nov 6 19:22:52 UTC 2017

Good afternoon!  My name is Jennifer Hall and I am currently completing a
job shadow of several different areas in my local hospital offices.  I
absolutely loved and felt at home in our Admissions office.  They were so
willing to teach me all that could be gone over.  Also, I spent a few days
in the billing department.  I am a JAWS and Zoomtext user, along with a
desktop and handheld CCTV user.  The hospital is currently using CPSI for
their program needs, but will be moving on in the Spring.

This list was such a blessing to find and any and all information that could
be shared with me would be awesome!  I am just a few days away from asking
for a work study and any advice on this would be appreciated as well.

Thank you so very much for your time and consideration!  Again, so excited
to have found this list and cannot wait to hear from it!

Blessings,

Jennifer Hall

---
http://www.avg.com