[nabop] Update on Contract for Braille Certification Training Program

roanna bacchus rbacchus228 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 18 15:20:52 UTC 2017

Dear Members,

I hope all of you are doing well.  My family and I did not
sustain a lot of damage during Hurricane Irma.  We had some minor
damage to our roof and some leaking in our garage.  I wanted to
provide you with an update on the new contract for the Braille
Certification Training program.  Today I received an email from
Tamara Rori at the Library of Congress stating that a new
contract is currently being negotiated and will be awarded in the
next few weeks.  Students who are currently taking the literary
proofreading and transcription certification courses will be able
to resume where they left off.  Hope to hear from you soon.