[nabop] Hris softtware?

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Mon Jul 1 23:55:47 UTC 2019

Hello,
I am thinking of being hr assistant.
What sort of work do you seek? I hope you can find out the software
compatibility. If you can job shadow someone maybe they can load a demo of
the screen reader you  use or call the company making the software and see
if they know if it will work with your screen reader.

I'm also looking at being a development assistant or assisting with
fundraising. So, if you all know if Raiser's Edge is compatible with jaws,
let me know.

Sincerely,
Ashley