[nabs-l] Line Ups

Karrie Kinstetter skittlesfreak69 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 1 01:37:23 UTC 2008

Sarah, When I went to the school for the blind and other places that had a
setting like this, I usually just put my hand on the person in front of me.
This also helps a great deal seeing as I have a rocking tendency so if I put
my hand on the person's shoulder, they usually don't mind and are perfectly
fine with it.
Mind you, those are the blind people.
If it's the sighted people, they just usually kindly tell me to move up.