[nabs-l] Bookstore Problem

golfereric at verizon.net golfereric at verizon.net
Thu Dec 4 02:40:28 UTC 2008

Hello Everybody

For the spring semester i know what I will need to purchase for books. I
have access to the title, author, and edition through website. The one
piece of information I don't have is the ISBN number. So I emailed the
bookstore and said they don't give out the ISBN number. So then I called
the bookstore and again they said due to a new company policy they are
unable to provide me with the ISBN numbers. Has anyone encountered this
problem? Does anyone have suggestions as well?

Thanks,
Eric Gaudes.