[nabs-l] msn messenger

Valerie Gibson valandkayla at gmail.com
Fri Dec 5 14:47:01 UTC 2008

my first bit of advice would be to play around with your new toy,
since that's always the most fun.
but to answer your first question:  to ad a contact, hit alt+c. that
will take you to the contacts file minue. arrow down to add a contact.
you'll be in an edit box where you enter the person's email adress.
when you do this, check at the end of the email so that you don't have
any spaces. and also do this in the beginning. make sure that just the
email address is in the edit box.

I've never used messenger to send mss messages, but I'd guess you'd
tab to the edit box where it asks for the phone number.

again, play around with it, or read up in the jaws help topics in the
jaws help minu.  or you can ask me more questions, if you get lost.
hope this helps.