[nabs-l] windows live messenger

Marvin Hunkin startrekcafe at gmail.com
Sun Dec 7 09:39:18 UTC 2008

Hi.
just added a contact and tried to send a sms, but jaws is having problems,
trying to focus, and was wondering.
is there an invisible cursur or some edit fields, not reading properly.
what other accessibility settings do i need to change in order to jaws to
read really well with windows live messenger.
and could not even get to my sister's contact, and kept landing when i tried
to send a sms, to the other contac tperson's  list.
and when i did a search for sister's contact, could be not found.
so, using jaws 10 with windows vista.
any help or suggestions, how to resolve this issue?
cheers Marvin.
ps: and is there a jaws friendly tutorial on using some of the other
features of windows live or msn messenger?
E-mail: startrekcafe at gmail.com
MSN: sttartrekcafe at msn.com
Skype: startrekcafe
We Are The Borg! You Will Be Assimilated! Resistance Is Futile!
Star Trek Voyager Episode 68 Scorpian Part One
E-mail: startrekcafe at gmail.com
MSN: sttartrekcafe at msn.com
Skype: startrekcafe