[nabs-l] Jaws and Blackboard

Cindy Bennett passionflower505 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 9 00:21:08 UTC 2008

I use jaws version 9, and as far as i can tell, blackboard is accessible. Granted, i only use it for a couple of classes, i have been able to read and turn in assignments, and i can fill out the online quizzes just fine. I haven't used any commands that are unusual, but again, i haven't really researched it since i only have to use it for a couple of classes. I have heard that some people have trouble with discussion boards and live online discussions, but i am not familiar with those.
Cindy