[nabs-l] reading a braille watch

T. Joseph Carter carter.tjoseph at gmail.com
Tue Dec 9 08:05:14 UTC 2008

Rania, most sighted people can't tell just looking at an analog clock
either.  You've got to estimate how far the hand is between the two numbers
and do a little bit of mental addition.  That takes longer than most
sighted people are willing to spend reading the time on an analog clock or
watch, so they don't do it.

Joseph