[nabs-l] reading a braille watch

Dezman Jackson jackson.dezman at gmail.com
Tue Dec 9 13:47:50 UTC 2008

Talking watches are ok, but if part of our goals as blind people is to blend
in especially in the professional world, I think learning to use a Braille
watch is a worthwhile thing. I think the talking watch can sometimes be
distracting and attention-drawing just as a cellphone going off in the
middle of a meeting.

Dezman