[nabs-l] Walking at Graduation

Sarah Jevnikar sarah.jevnikar at utoronto.ca
Thu Dec 11 04:49:16 UTC 2008

Hi Harry,
For high school, I just had the person ahead of me walk me to the stairs
(ramp in your case) and then they walked across and I just went after them.
I'd practiced the day of though cause we'd had a rehearsal as a group.
Sometimes the people giving you the diploma might direct you, though this
didn't happen in my case. The person ahead of me just waited for me on the
other side of the stage and then we walked back to our seats together. I
didn't know this person beforehand but it wasn't too difficult to ask them.
Good luck, and congratulations on your grad.
Sarah