[nabs-l] Jaws and Blackboard

Marty Rahn marty.rahn at juno.com
Thu Dec 18 08:26:13 UTC 2008

It's not submitting assignments that I have difficulty with in Blackboard.
In fact, the only thing I have had a lot of difficulty with is the chat
feature.  The online chats that some profs do are not accessible to me, and
I suspect, to some others as well.  Even with JAWS 10, this feature does not
work.
Marty Rahn
President, Colorado Association of Blind Students
Vice President, National Federation of the Blind of Colorado (Greeley
Chapter)