[nabs-l] O/T Christmas Cheer

Joe Orozco jsorozco at gmail.com
Sat Dec 20 20:07:34 UTC 2008

Hey guys,

I know the past week may have been a little tense given the back and forth
over the SNL issue.  My good friend Daphne Mitchell, president of LABS,
understands my fascination with music and sent along notice of a rendition
of one of the songs from The Lion King, only the best movie ever produced by
Disney.  Anyway, I also found their version of the 12 Days of Christmas, and
it is fantastic.  Check it out here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Fe11OlMiz8

The group is called No Straight Chaser.  Show your support and buy their
album if you like it.  Hope you enjoy, and have yourselves a crazy little
Christmas.

Joe Orozco

"Be ashamed to die until you have won some victory for humanity."--James M.
Barrie