[nabs-l] Holiday Sales

Dave Wright gymnastdave at sbcglobal.net
Sun Dec 21 10:30:17 UTC 2008

Good morning all,
With the holidays just around the corner, I wanted to take a moment to let everyone in on a little AT sale. After viewing the items below, please feel free to calling the following number or email me with any questions.
Phone: 651-636-5184 X3

Used Nokia E61 excellent condition with full MobileSpeak license $399 plus
$20 shipping

Used HP Ipaq 6915 Mobile Messenger with full MobileSpeak Pocket and Mobile
Geo licenses $995. Plus $20 shipping

Used GW Micro VoiceSense in perfect condition, with all accessories and GW
Sense Navigation GPS $1999 plus $25 shipping

Used Clarity Deskmate Plus Excellent condition only used as demo regularly
$3195 will sell for $1799 plus $45 shipping; Life time manufacturer warranty
on the camera

Used Clarity Deskmate Excellent condition only used as demo regularly $2795
will sell for $1199 plus $45 shipping; Life time manufacturer warranty on
the camera

Used Enhanced Vision Systems Nemo portable hand held video magnifier like
new purchased for demo purposes and was only shown at one exhibit; regularly
$799 will take $400 plus $20 shipping.

Used Index Basic D Double sided Braille Embosser with the embosser head replaced
warranty as new.  Regularly $3295 will take $1499 plus $75 shipping

Used Braille Star 40 USB about 5 years old, rarely used,  excellent working
condition.  Sells new for $5995 only asking $1195 including shipping

Again, I'm more than happy to answer any questions, so please don't hesitate to give me a shout.

   Best Regards:
   David Wright
Email: dwrigh6 at gmail.com
Mobile: (512)203-2474