[nabs-l] student meeting at Washington seminar

Arielle Silverman arielle71 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 29 03:06:43 UTC 2008

Hi Scott and all,

The Washington Seminar schedule is a little different this year. We'll
be having the NABS meeting on Sunday, Feb. 8. The Great Gathering-In
meeting will be on Sunday evening rather than on Monday night as in
the past. Congressional appointments will be Monday-Wednesday; talk to
your state president for details about when your appointments are
scheduled.

Arielle