[nabs-l] To Beth: Accuracy on drug use and stuff for PAtterson

Carrie Gilmer carrie.gilmer at gmail.com
Mon Dec 29 20:14:19 UTC 2008

Dear Beth,
It is my understanding that pretty much the day after he became Governor,
Patterson held a press conference to beat the vetting to the punch and
admitted to drug use and infidelity by both he and his wife in  their
marriage. Just FYI. So in this sense he showed that blind people are
definitely human and capable of all normal things...smile.

Carrie Gilmer, President
A Division of the National Federation of the Blind
NFB National Center: 410-659-9314
Home Phone: 763-784-8590
carrie.gilmer at gmail.com
www.nfb.org/nopbc