[nabs-l] Who's GOing To Washintton?

Amy Sabo amylsabo at comcast.net
Mon Dec 29 21:24:23 UTC 2008

hello david,

like i told you when i was with you in minnesota in january i might be going. i'm not making any promises. i need to workout with my state affiliate if i can get financial assistance and also a roommate for it. i might have one...

so, i'm not making any promises due to financial issues but, like i have said to you many times i will see what i can do! thanks for posting this here and i will talk to you soon!

hugs,
from amy

From: "David Dunphy" <djdrocks4ever at gmail.com>