[nabs-l] Tips for DSS offices

Sarah Jevnikar sarah.jevnikar at utoronto.ca
Sat Nov 1 02:43:08 UTC 2008

Think of it this way, guys. If DSS offices were never created in the first
place, we'd be screwed. Maybe they're a thorn in some of our sides right
now, but I guarantee it was a million times harder for the generation before
us who never had access to these services, and who had to rely on the profs'
willingness to accommodate them. At least we have somewhere to go if we are
having trouble, even if it's not fantastic. Just giving some perspective.