[nabs-l] Organizations express outrage over republican disability policy

Beth thebluesisloose at gmail.com
Sat Nov 1 13:12:19 UTC 2008

That's what we would hope because Down's Syndrome is worse than
blindness because to me, it's an intellectual hold on your mind.  You
can't go any further than a certain point, and then there are the
physical things you can't do.  I know several people with Down's who
have been lucky enough to function on thir own or have been lucky
enough to be highly intelligent, but I don't see too many Down's
people given credit for what they can or can't do.  I don't know if
Palin's Down's child is functional on her own.
Beth