[nabs-l] Leaving the Nest-For Dezman

Carrie Gilmer carrie.gilmer at gmail.com
Mon Nov 3 14:10:14 UTC 2008

Dear Dezman,
I consider it a compliment that you wish to share it. Empowering parents and
blind kids is what I am all about. Thanks to you and everyone for the kind
and encouraging words. Feel free to always give any family my contact
information as well.
Keep up the good work!

Carrie Gilmer, President
A Division of the National Federation of the Blind
NFB National Center: 410-659-9314
Home Phone: 763-784-8590
carrie.gilmer at gmail.com
www.nfb.org/nopbc