[nabs-l] RFBD and Braille Notes

solsticesinger solsticesinger at gmail.com
Tue Nov 4 00:59:54 UTC 2008

Hi.

My vocational rehabilitation counselor told me that I could play RFB books using the Daisy Player on my Braille Note. I'm wondering if any of you know if this is true, since it's something I'd not heard before. Also, there's nothing on the RFB page that indicates that this is true. So, I'm thinking it's not.

I would appreciate any help you can give.

Shannon
Who can heal, but one who has healed herself?
Who can know, but one who has asked and sought?
Who can lead, but one who has traveled the way?
--ancient French proverb